Assessments are designed to monitor a child’s progress at every step.
Progress within as well as outside the classroom is immaculately recorded for parents’ referral.
Assessments are carried out throughout the term and discussed with the parents at the end of term meetings (three times a year).
We keep you informed of your child’s progress through:
1) A purpose built parent communication application, specially developed for smart phones; ‘NGS School Diary’
2) One to one dialogues with staff members and teachers.
3) Parent-teacher conferences.
4) A parent communication board via online portal system.
5) Newsletters that highlight upcoming activities and events.
The system through which the child’s progress is recorded and communicated to parents is comparable to the best preschools in Lahore.